Friday, May 15, 2015

April/May Favourites: Skincare for dry skin

Hi everyone!

Here are my favourites for the end of April and beginning of May. Again, I know it's pretty late but I hope you find my post useful for treating dry winter skin! :) This month's post will be in video form and I finally figured out how to have the video on the post! (yes, I am a noob at this)




Product Listing and Prices:
Batiste Dry Shampoo - $12.95 @ priceline, Big W, Woolworths, Coles etc.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray - $9.00 @ meccamaxima, meccacosmetica, mecca.com.au
Detclear Fruit Peeling Exfoliator - Japan.. My Aunty bought this for me so I'm not sure how much it is! I will be going to Japan in July so I'll let you guys know!
St. Ives Even & Bright Exfoliator - $10.00 @ priceline, chemist warehouse, coles etc.
Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser - $9.99 @ coles, priceline etc.
Origins Ginzing Eye Cream - $39.99 @ meccamaxima, meccacosmetica, mecca.com.au

Hope you enjoy and comment below if you have any suggestions for dry skin :)

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment