Friday, August 16, 2013

Hi bloggers! :) My first ever post on blogspot! After I handed in my history assignment online, I got bored and decided to try some make up on, as us girls do.

So today I got my elf packages.


1. Lip Liner and Blending Brush
2. Makeup Lock and Seal
3. Studio Stipple Brush
4. Studio Blush/Blending Brush
5. Lip Exfoliator
6. False Eyelashes - Drama & Natural
7. Eyelash & Eyebrow Wet Gloss
8. Angled Eyeliner Brush

Also, I went a bit crazy at Priceline today and bought Maybelline products for 50% off! The sale is still one now :)


1. Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara
2. Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara
3. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream 8-in-1 in Light, SPF 15
4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in shades 06 Too Cool & 45 Bold Gold
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer/Highlighter
6. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner

That's enough for my first post! Just thought I'd show a few products that I've been buying recently. 

Toodles,

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment